Monday, December 3, 2012

Calvin Harris - Drinking From The Bottle feat. Tinie Tempah


Tinie Tempah teamed up with Calvin Harris to provide the vocals on Harris' latest single, "Drinking From The Bottle". The song has been passed around the internet for a while now, however, I thought I would provide you with the official version accompanied by a pretty cool lyric video.  The track provides a great beat along with catchy lyrics that will be perfect for the club. I am a fan of this tune, although, I must admit a lot of Calvin's latest work as been sounding increasingly similar. Having Tempah featured on the track changed it up and I did enjoy this, however, I would really love to hear the man himeself, Calvin Harris, providing vocals on his own tracks! Check it out below and see if you like it. 


Follow Social Talk on Facebook: www.facebook.com/SocialTalkNow
Follow Social Talk on Twitter: www.twitter.com/SocialTalkNow

No comments:

Post a Comment