Wednesday, February 20, 2013

From Reidiculous to Reid Stefan


Social Talk favourite, DJ Reidiculous has decided to reinvent himself under his original name, Reid Stefan. Here is what Reid Stefan had to say:

"I've decided to move forward as an artist under my actual name @Reid Stefan I feel the change will help me become the serious EDM artist I aspire to be. I believe the quality of my work is far more important than my name, but it doesn’t seem right putting a cheesy title on serious music. I am very excited to begin a new phase of my career as Reid Stefan. In addion to my regular top 40 remixes, I will be making more original music. Which leads me to the even bigger news... I will be releasing my first 5 Track EP on March 18th ;)"


He has released 2 remixes on his new Youtube channel and so far I'm loving what I am hearing! His first is a remix to Duvoh & Tess Marie's 'Come Over' and the other is a remix to James Egbert's 'Back to New'. Both sound great and you can definitely hear a progression in Reid's sound. I think this change in name couldn't come at a better time! This new stage name will give him much more of a professional edge. 





Follow Social Talk on Facebook: www.facebook.com/SocialTalkNow
Follow Social Talk on Twitter: www.twitter.com/SocialTalkNow 

No comments:

Post a Comment